You will be in charge of leading the control engineering team and overseeing the development of the control system from a prototype to a production ready version to be deployed on many road vehicles. This is an evolutionary step that you will have experienced before in your career and you should be confident around the control system design cycles, processes and documentation.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Leading control engineering team – currently 4 engineers – and project management of development;
• Identifying and implementing control system design and development processes in accordance with industry standards for safety critical applications;
• Implementing rigorous control system documentation;
• Guiding and participating in control algorithm development;
• Liaising with other engineering teams to determine interfaces between control system and application.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in automotive control systems environment in leadership position;
• Experience in successfully developing, testing and putting into production embedded control algorithms for automotive;
• Proficient use of at least two common embedded programming languages;
• Experience with embedded controllers and autocoders;
• Proficiency with typical protocols: TCP/IP, CAN, J1939, RS-232;
• Proficiency with automotive CAN tools;
• Experience with large software project version control and automotive software design cycles;
• Experience with ASIL analyses.
• Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW, CompactRIO and SoM;
• Familiarity with lithium-ion battery management;
• Experience with ISO26262 development cycle for safety critical applications;
• Experience with networking communication protocols, TCP/IP, server implementation and databases.
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.
Get in Touch
Unit 7 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford London UB6 0FD
+44 (0)208 8130 850