The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, show initiative and be capable of multi-tasking their workload in a timely manner. They will have excellent organisational skills and take pride in their work by maintaining high standards. They will be amiable with a passion for bringing the team together, have outstanding attention to detail and be able to communicate at all levels. The ideal candidate will have office admin experience and be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage the company recruitment process end-to-end, including coordination with recruitment agencies, hiring managers, securing feedback from internal stakeholders and scheduling interviews.
- Responsible for coordinating induction for all new starters including ensuring all induction documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Responsible for office maintenance activities.
- Responsible for utilities contract renewals.
- Supporting the delivery of facilities upgrade projects.
- Liaising with the landlord regarding maintenance and estate issues.
- Coordinating IT projects with the head office team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to complete day-to-day finance tasks, including inputting invoices into finance system, chasing payments and working with the team to provide the relevant expenses information.
- Dealing directly with organisational leadership and senior team members at our parent company, Allison Transmission
- Support and work with other team members as and when required. Provide support to international colleagues/visitors to the UK office.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Maintain kitchen supplies and general office cleanliness.
- Maintain stationary supplies and equipment.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Help coordinate customs clearance for incoming shipments.
- Meet and greet visitors to the facility.
- Help organise refreshments for meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation plans when required.
- Arranging internal drinks, celebrations, birthdays, welcomes, lunches etc.
Skills and Experience
Team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to deal effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Office administration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to think proactively, show initiative and take action where appropriate.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Discrete handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Confident in interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Positive attitude and approachable at all times.
- Flexible and committed approach to work.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours as and when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Very quick to pick up and assimilate new skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Reliable and dependable at all times.
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.