You will be an integral part of the control engineering team and working on the development of our control and battery management systems.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates already in the UK and working under Tier 2 Sponsorship will also be considered.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Development of battery management algorithms;
• Code generation onto embedded battery controller;
• SiL and hardware bench testing of battery management software;
• Design of battery system architecture and controller functionality;
• Review and participation in supplier due diligence;
• Functional safety review of battery management;
• Performance characterization of battery cells using test bench;
• Development of battery simulation models;
• Battery sizing calculations for hybrid, opportunity charge and electric vehicle applications.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in developing embedded control algorithms for automotive;
• Proficient use of Matlab / Simulink;
• Experience with embedded controllers;
• Experience with automotive CAN tools (one of Peak CAN, CANalyser, Softing);
• Experience with software version control
• Deep understanding and experience with common lithium-ion battery cell types and their performance characteristics;
• Experience with lithium-ion battery systems for automotive.
• Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW, CompactRIO and SoM;
• Experience with Python for data analysis.
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.