You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team providing creative ideas and helping VP meet its new business sales targets. We are looking for an ingenious, enthusiastic intern with a high attention to detail who is looking to build a career in sales and marketing. You will provide assistance with advertising, creating promotional materials, social media, maintaining the CRM and communication strategies.Responsibilities and Activities:
- Support the Sales Director in daily administrative tasks;
- Create and run marketing and advertising campaigns (e.g. social media, direct mail and web);
- Organize marketing events;
- Maintain the CRM and contact database;
- Running and monitoring results from outbound lead generation campaigns;
- Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with potential clients;
- Preparation of monthly sales and marketing activity reports.
Skills and Experience
- Must be attending at an accredited University;
- Studying for, or already graduated with a 2:1 or above in Business studies, Marketing or related subject;
- Knowledge of Social Networking, B-B Internet Marketing and trends;
- High attention to detail with accuracy and consistency;
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook;
- Web site design and maintenance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility.
- Previous work experience as an intern or during vacations, involving either B-C or B-B customer contact;
- Experience of working in a manufacturing, technology or engineering environment;
- Ability to multi – task.
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.