You will be a part of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering team, responsible for developing the electrical system for the hybrid powertrain systems. You should have relevant experience with automotive electrical systems and enjoy working in a close knit team. An immediate 6 month contract is available with the possibility of a long term extension thereafter.Responsibilities and Activities:
- Capture requirements based on automotive standards;
- Automotive electrical system design;
- Electrical system schematic capture;
- Harness specification and design;
- Vehicle electrical integration design;
- Fuse / relay power distribution design - high and low voltage;
- Vehicle electrical system support, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis;
- J1939 CAN signal capture and message specification.
Skills and Experience
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic degree or appropriate technical qualification;
- Experience with automotive electrical circuits;
- Experience with automotive electrical system and harness design;
- Experience with automotive CAN protocols;
- Experience with automotive electronics and sensors.
- Experience with electronics design;
- Experience with high voltage systems;
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and Cadonix Arcadia.
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.