Data Analyst and Coordinator
Vantage Power’s customer support software has the ability to provide high quality content, readily available and intuitively linked. Data is captured in a variety of forms; streaming, from the customer base, through general use and from the Vantage Power engineering and support teams. The Data Analyst and Coordinator will ensure that the content being loaded into the software has the quality and integrity demanded.
The Data Analyst and Coordinator will provide technical assistance to internal and external customers ensuring they get maximum benefit and utilisation of the software, and will report to the Customer Operations Manager. They will help generate and take ownership of complex analysis routines used for preventative maintenance, remote diagnostics and vehicle optimisation and ensure these are correctly implemented and automated within the software. They will ensure that all events, notifications, part orders or requests for assistance are picked up, actioned and rapidly closed out. The Data Analyst and Coordinator will be able to monitor performance and raise emerging problems in a suitable timeframe, and they will be able to rapidly generate reports to ensure continued high performance of our vehicles and also of the Customer Support team.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Administer all user accounts, setting up, modifying and providing permissions on accounts;
- Ensure telemetry data and user generated content is being correctly captured;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of reference material, such as training, spares, repair and service documentation;
- Execute data analysis routines to identify known fault types;
- Review and understand data to look for new or emerging patterns, liaise with the engineering team / field support team / customer to understand how data anomalies are exhibited on the vehicle;
- Assist and educate users to ensure the quality of content they provide is high, enhance user contributions by providing linking, photographs and extra content as necessary;
- Define automated reporting, understand and be able to explain any trends or anomalies;
- Ensure urgent requests are being flagged and acted upon, generate and monitor KPIs to ensure on-going high performance of the services team;
- Understand how the user community is using the software and contribute to the on-going development process to improve our service capability;
- Learn from the experts around you in order to utilise data and perform remote diagnosis;
- Seek to automate as much as possible;
- Provide internal / external user support to the software tool.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of databases and/or data models, Statistics, Simulation, scenario analysis and also data visualisation techniques;
- Business savvy and ability to handle significant complexity;
- Strong understanding of predictive / analytical modelling techniques, theories, principles, and practices and good understanding of machine learning skills;
- Understanding of the customer service sector, an interest in vehicles and new technology;
- Be naturally systematic, analytical and metrics driven capable of building and understanding a database that supports decision making;
- Be able to process large data volumes from multiple sources in an organised and logical manner.
- Able to build rapport, forming trusted and strong working relationships;
- Able to adapt quickly adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Challenges the norm, actively looks for new ways of how we do things;
- Enjoys problem solving, is driven to understand why things happen. Naturally inquisitive nature, keen to learn;
- Positive communicator, good articulation and presentation skills.